SDL900: AC/DC Magnetic Meter/Datalogger
Magnetic Field Meter/Datalogger with Automatic Temperature Compensation
The SDL900 is an AC/DC Magnetic Meter and Datalogger with automatic temperature compensation. The SDL900 utilizes Hall effect sensor. This meter features an adjustable data sampling rate from 1 to 3600 seconds. Complete with uniaxial magnetic probe sensor with protective cover, SD memory card, 6 AA batteries and hard carrying case.
- Utilizes Hall effect sensor with ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation)
- Adjustable data sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Memory stores 99 readings manually
- Datalogging feature records readings with date and time stamp on an SD card (included) in Excel® format
- N pole/S pole indicator
- Zero button for DC measurement
- Data Hold and Min/Max
- Auto power off with disable
- Complete with uniaxial magnetic probe sensor with protective cover, SD memory card, Universal AC adaptor with multi-plugs (US, EU, UK, AUS), 6 AA batteries, and hard carrying case
Click here to see the complete range of Extech Magnetic and EMF meters and/or contact us for more information.