The Fluke 116 HVAC multimeter was specifically designed for HVAC professionals. It has everything you need to quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors, including a built-in thermometer to measure temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) and microamps to test flame sensors. The Fluke 116 digital multimeter also measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance. And the large white LED backlight makes it easy to see results even in poorly lit areas.
The Fluke 110 Series has five true-rms digital multimeters, each for specific users. The compact instruments offer convenient one-handed operation and a backlit display with large, easy-to-read digits.
Other useful features:
- Digital multimeter designed specifically for HVAC professionals
- Includes built-in thermometer to measure temperature from -40°C to z400°C (-40°F to 752°F)
- Provides microamps to test flame sensors
- Features low input impedance to helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features a compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated”” For HVAC technicians, building maintenance